The history of European Horse Services begins with the ambition of one man, Filip Vande Cappelle. After working many years as a leading figure in the transportation industry, he wanted to widen his horizon by combining his years of experience in transport with his childhood love for horses. That is how in 1991 European Horse Services came to be. Even though initially EHS was working from small-scale basis, it has nowadays grown into a specialized logistics company. With a team of experts who have been loyal to the same principles and values that can be traced back to EHS’ foundations, we are able to say:
“Shipping is not only our business, it is our passion.”
European Horse Services France was born in 2022 as a collaboration between two horse enthusiasts – Filip Vande Cappelle and Anna Gance-Kubik.
30 years after having founded EHS in Belgium, Filip Vande Cappelle crosses his paths with Anna Gance-Kubik, who just like him has been immersed in the equine world ever since her childhood and who after 10 years of professional experience in the field of international horse transportation wishes to open her own company that will be innovative, reactive and offering to its clients the highest level of service.
They know straight away that it's a perfect match between two professionals that share the same values and same vision - work with passion to guarantee the highest security and confort for the horses during their journey.
European Horse Services (EHS) is your reliable partner for shipping horses worldwide.
We offer full stable-to-stable services and guide you trough all the import and export procedures.
Safety and welfare of your horse is our #1 priority.
Our facility offers 106 boxes for horses in isolation or quarantine, with all modern specification and turnout possibilities. The equestrian center is officially approved of by the Ministry of Agriculture for import and export quarantaine.
106 stables in 13 units
Solarium and washing facilities
5 outdoor paddocks
6 ha grazing area
2 horse walkers
In-house veterinarian and farrier
- Specially designed partitions that can be adjusted to the different types of horses
- Safe and easily accessible front-and-back loading ramps with lowered entrance
- Satellite navigation system
- Onboard computers for efficient communication
- Regulation of the temperature directly from the driver's cabin
- Video monitoring of the horses through the screens located in the driver's cabin
- Fresh water and hay supply on board
- Air conditioning / heating for enhanced comfort of the horses
- Rubber and shock-absorbing floors
- Drivers with years of experience in horse transportation