The history of European Horse Services begins with the ambition of one man, Filip Vande Cappelle. After working many years as a leading figure in the transportation industry, he wanted to widen his horizon by combining his years of experience in transport with his childhood love for horses. That is how in 1991 European Horse Services came to be. Even though initially EHS was working from small-scale basis, it has nowadays grown into a specialized logistics company. With a team of experts who have been loyal to the same principles and values that can be traced back to EHS’ foundations, we are able to say:
“Shipping is not only our business, it is our passion.”
European Horse Services (EHS) is your reliable partner for shipping horses worldwide.
We offer full stable-to-stable services and guide you trough all import and export procedures.
Safety and welfare of your horse is our #1 priority.
Our facility offers 106 boxes for horses in isolation or quarantine, with all modern specification and turnout possibilities. The equestrian center is officially approved of by the Ministry of Agriculture for import and export quarantaine.
106 stables in 13 units
Solarium and washing facilities
5 outdoor paddocks
6 ha grazing area
2 horse walkers
In-house veterinarian and farrier
- Specially designed partitions that can be altered to the many different types of horses
- Safe and easy accessible front-and-back loading ramps with lowered entrance
- Satellite navigation system
- Onboard computers for efficient communication
- Monitoring of the horses through cameras in the cabin
- Fresh water and haysupply onboard
- Airconditioning/heating & ventilation systems for more comfort
- Rubber and springy floors
- Drivers with years of experience in horse transportation